Hikvision Hilook CCTV Distributor Dubai
Hikvision, the global leader in video surveillance products and solutions introduces the Hilook product portfolio. Hikvision’s Hilook CCTV series is geared towards a broad portfolio of surveillance solutions for small-to-medium-sized enterprises. These newly introduced Hilook IP products are cost-effective, yet still benefit users with high-quality monitoring, ease of use, and ease of installation – a perfect choice for home and business monitoring.
Hikvision is the industry’s leading security products and solutions provider, is committed to continuously improve the video processing technology and video analysis technology, the global leading provider of security products, professional business solutions and quality service
Hikvision has industry-leading independent core technology and sustainable development ability, provide the camera / smart ball machine, optical transceiver, DVR/DVS/ board, BSV LCD screen, network storage, video platform, center management software and other security products, and provide professional and appropriate product segments for the financial industry, public security, transportation, telecommunications, justice, education, electricity, water conservancy, military and other industries solutions. These products and solutions for the global more than 100 countries and regions are widely used in major security project in the Beijing Olympic Games, Asian Games and Shanghai Universiade, World Expo, 60 years in the National Day parade, the Qinghai Tibet Railway etc.
It’s fair to say that in recent times, there’s been an explosion of increasingly sophisticated IP (internet protocol) cameras – and in this guide to the best of CCTV and security camera, we’ve covered the smartest smart cameras on the market.
You won’t find any analogue closed-circuit TV systems here, and instead of complex centralized IP systems, we have chosen decentralized devices that are equally effective on their own as they are in a pack.
These smart cameras can simply join the Wi-Fi network in your building in order to relay footage directly to your phone, wherever you are in the world, with no need for a networked video recorder, while any motion-triggered recordings can be saved in the cloud, or locally on a microSD card.
By using a smartphone as your interface, many new features are made possible. For instance, you can draw areas of active motion sensitivity within the camera’s field of view to limit the number of alerts that arrive on your phone, and some of these cameras have object recognition and can tell the difference between a person and an animal, or a car.
The company’s markets and service network covering the world has been set up in 33, Chinese City branch in Los Angeles, Hongkong, Amsterdam, Mumbai, St Petersburg and Dubai have also set up a wholly-owned or holding subsidiaries, and will set up branches in South Africa and Brazil. And the establishment of channel agents throughout the country.
Sustained and rapid development of Hikvision has gained widespread recognition both inside and outside the industry. The company for five consecutive years (2007-2011) to China security first’s identity was A&’S, global security 50; in 2011 ranked the IMS global video monitoring enterprise fourth, 2012 ranked the IMS global video surveillance company first. DVR enterprises first, selected year after year, national key software enterprises, China’s software revenue of the top 100 enterprises.
“Professional, thick, integrity, continuous innovation” Hikvision, to everyone easily enjoy securely the quality of life for the vision, to become a respected, global outstanding professional companies and security industry leader.
Hiwatch cameras feature compact designs, enhanced low-light performance and efficient encoding capability and are able to deliver outstanding video images with long-range visibility and a range of features including 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction) P2P remote viewing and much more.
The new Hilook CCTV packaging, the colour scheme is blue and white instead of the traditional Red and White for Hikvision Products.
The design of the Hilook CCTV cameras is similar design to existing Hikvision range, however the cost has been reduced by replacing some of the material used to construct the cameras, the outer casing for both the Hilook CCTV IPC-T140 and IPC-B140 and also the Hd range of cameras is a form of tough plastic around a metal type casing. The build quality seems good, as can be expected for Hikvision related products.
A new app called Guarding Expert (for the PC) and Guarding vision for Cellphones, has been developed for the Hilook CCTV range, which looks very similar to the standard Hik Connect app, once an account has been created using Guarding vision, the same credentials can be used with Hik Connect.
What to look for in a CCTV camera
Smart home security cameras have to be able to identify visitors and send alerts in order keep your home safe when you are away. Most smart home cameras now link up to an app, like the Nest or Ring app, to monitor your home when you are on the move. Key features that set apart the best home security cameras include night vision, notification alerts, plenty of cloud storage for your recorded footage, and microphones to give out voice commands.
Others will have audio capability, particularly useful for indoor security cameras listening in for unusual noise. Some advanced cameras also have facial recognition features at a premium price, like the Nest IQ. Several Hilook CCTV cameras can be integrated into your smart home, linking up with techs such as Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. You can find a full break down of the best smart home products here.
Wireless cameras and power sources
One major feature of your home security camera system will be its power source. If the camera is battery powered you can place it pretty much anywhere with no wires, removing and recharging the battery when it runs low, which is normally prompted through its app.
Lots of smart security cameras connect wirelessly to your smartphone, although many require fitting and have a wired power source instead of a battery. This means you will have to find a suitable spot to set them up and link the camera to a power source.
If your Hilook CCTV camera is not battery powered it will probably be linked up by a wire to its main power socket. Some models, such as those from Arlo, are fully wireless and link up to your mobile phone over Wi-Fi and are fully battery powered. Most security cameras are connected over Wi-Fi providing a wireless experience, linking up with a smartphone app.
Indoor and outdoor Hilook CCTV cameras
The other major decision when picking a home security camera is whether you need an indoor or outdoor camera. Outdoor cameras will often be built to be more durable but may be trickier to install than simple home security cameras which can sit on a desk or table. Outdoor cameras often come with a set of screws and mounts so you can set them up. Models from the likes of Arlo come with options for several mounts to choose how you want to set up your camera.
HiLook IP Solution
The HiLook IP series provides the most advanced features for the price: the H.265+ codec for maximum bandwidth and data storage efficiency, up to 4 MP super high definition imaging, EXIR 2.0 for higher infrared luminous efficiency, and WDR to balance colour and brightness under harsh lighting conditions.
HiLook Analog Solution
The HiLook Analog Series offers H.264+ high-efficiency codec for maximum bandwidth and data storage efficiency, up to 3 MP super-high-definition imaging, and EXIR 2.0 for higher infrared luminous efficiency.
IVMS 4200 for HiLook
Manage your HiLook devices with the latest HiLook iVMS 4200. Tailor-made to be compatible with all HiLook products, this versatile video management software (VMS) offers functionalities including live view, video recording, remote search & playback, file backup, scheduled storage, alarm management, etc. The iVMS 4200 is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized projects.
Hilook, as Hikvision’s offshoot brand, devotes to provide very cost-effective, easy-to-use and reliable security surveillance products and services. Hilook is the best choice for you to build up a reliable surveillance system with a limited budget. According to IHS report, Hikvision has topped the list as the world’s largest supplier of CCTV & Video Surveillance Equipment for six consecutive years (2011-2016).
- Weatherproof Network Dome Camera with Night Vision for Indoor & Outdoor
- 0M 1080P Full HD Resolution
- Power and Data Transmission Over Ethernet Cable (PoE)
- 30 Meters/100FT Night Vision Range
- 100Meters/300FT Transmission Distance
- Day/Night Mode Auto Switch 24 Hours Surveillance
- Push Notification in case of Motion/Intruder Detection
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS
- Shutter Speed: 1/3s to 1/100,000 s
- Day & Night: IR cut filter
- Enhanced Image:3D DNR, DigitalWDR, BLC
- Focal Lenght: 2.8mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- FOV:horizontal FOV 114°, vertical FOV 62°, diagonal FOV 135°
- IR Range: Up to 30M/100FT
- Compression Standard: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Max Resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Protocols: TCP/IP,ICMP,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,DHCP,DNS,DDNS,RTP,RTSP,RTCP,NTP,UPnP,SMTP,IGMP,802.1X,QoS,IPv6, UDP, Bonjour
- API: ONVIF(PROFILE S, PROFILE G), ISAPI
- Simultaneous Live View: 6 channels
- Client:VMS-4200,Hik-Connect, iVMS-5200
- Web Browser:IIE7+, Chrome18-42, Firefox5.0+, Safari5.02+
- Power Supply: PoE
- Ingress Protection: IP67, IK10, TVS 2000V lightning protection, surge protection and voltage transient protection
- Operating Conditions:-30 °C to50 °C (-22 °F to122 °F), humidity: 95% or less (non-condensing)
HiLook Authorized Distributor
HiLook, a sub-brand of Hikvision, is a new video surveillance solution for the entry-level market. The mission of HiLook is to provide customers with cost-effective, easy-to-use, and reliable products and services. HiLook presents the extremely basic security observation errand to expansive coordinated access control arrangements and innovation to address the difficulties of the present current business world. HiLook CCTV Camera has been appraised as the best fresh debut item in the CCTV Surveillance Products. TECHNOXEN is providing technical support to HiLook on request.
HiLook Products usage in to the undertaking will give you High-Performance Video Surveillance, decrease the task cost as they give the best price HiLook CCTV Cameras. HiLook is the entire new look of the world’s driving producer Hikvision. The Supplier of wide range CCTV Surveillance items. HiLook Analog Series vessels the most favourable position highlights when contrasted and best CCTV cost and high effectiveness with greatest transmission capacity and information stockpiling. The King of Performance-to-Price. The Easiest Way to Entry-level Solutions.
THC-B1202 MP EXIR Bullet Camera
- 2 MP high-performance CMOS
- 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens
- Day/Night switch
- EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 20 m IR distance
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
THC-T1202 MP EXIR Turret Camera
- 2 MP high-performance CMOS ?
- 1920 × 1080 resolution ?
- 8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens ?
- Day/Night switch?
- EXIR 2.0, smart IR, up to 20 mIR distance?
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/ CVBS?
- IPC-B140H4.0 MP IR Network Bullet Camera
- 1/3″ progressive scan CMOS
- 2560 × 1440@20fps
- 8 mm/4 mm/6 mm fixed lens
- 265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
- Dual stream
- Digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Up to 30 mIR range
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Sensor: | 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. Illumination: | Color: 0.01 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON), 0.018Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON)
- Shutter time: | 1/3 s to 1/100, 000 s
- Slow shutter: | support
- Lens: | Horizontal field of view: 98°to 34°
- Vertical field of view: 52°to 19°
- The diagonal field of view: 116°to 40°
- Lens Mount: | φ14
- Adjustment Range: | Pan: 0° to 355°, tilt: 0°to 70°, rotation: 0° to 360°
- Day& Night: | IR Cut Filter
- Wide Dynamic Range: | Digital WDR
- Digital noise reduction: | 3D DNR
- Video Compression: | H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
- 264 code profile: | Baseline Profile/Main Profile/High Profile
- Video bit rate: | 32Kbps~8Mbps
- Dual Stream: | Yes
- Max. Image Resolution: | 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rate: | 50Hz: 25fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
- 60Hz: 30fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720)
- Sub Stream: | 50Hz: 25fps (704 × 576, 640 × 480, 352 × 288)
- 60Hz: 30fps (704 × 480, 640 × 480, 352 × 240)
- Image Enhancement: | BLC, 3D DNR
- Image Settings: | Brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness are adjustable via web browser or client software
- BLC: | Support
- Day/Night Switch: | Auto, scheduled
- Network Storage: | microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (128G), local storage and NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), ANR
- Alarm Trigger: | Motion detection, tampering alarm, network disconnect, IP address conflict
- Protocols: | TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, IGMP,
- Available Model
- IPC-D620H-V (2.8 mm to 12 mm), IPC-D620H-Z (2.8 mm to 12 mm)
- 1X, QoS, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour
- General Function: | One-key reset, Anti-Flicker, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy
- mask, Watermark, IP address filtering
- System Compatibility: | ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G), ISAPI
- Operating Conditions: | -30 °C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F), humidity: 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: | 12 VDC ± 25%, PoE (802.3af Class3)
- Power Consumption: | -Z: 12 VDC, 0.8 A, Max: 10 W; PoE: (802.3af, 36 V to 57 V), 0.35 A to 0.2 A, Max: 12 W
- -V: 12 VDC, 0.5 A, Max: 6 W; PoE: (802.3af, 36 V to 57 V), 0.22 A to 0.14 A, Max: 8 W
- Impact Protection: | IK10
- Weather Proof: | IP67
- IR Range: | Up to 30m
- Dimensions: | Camera:Ø 141 mm × 99.6 mm (Ø 5.6″ × 3.9″)
- With package: 140 mm × 140 mm × 154 mm (5.5″ × 5.5″ × 6.1″)
- Weight: | Camera: Approx. 830 g (1.8 lb.)
- With package: Approx. 1070 g (2.4 lb.)